Support and ongoing training
- Safeguarding: Workshops and elearning, required on appointment review.
- Safety: Workshops and elearning, required on appointment review.
- Inclusion: Individual support available to develop inclusive Scouting and support special needs. Scouting was established in 1907 as an open and inclusive organisation with the current Equal Opportunities Policy put in place in 1996. This policy supports the principle that no member should be discriminated against on the basis of their class, gender, ethnic background, nationality, sexuality, mental or physical ability and political or religious belief. In GME county we have people who are available to help you with ensuring that your Scouting is inclusive, whether that be support with a child with ADHD or encouraging children from different faiths into Scouting.
- Manager induction: sign up here (coming soon).
- Manager support and mentoring.
- Executive committee member support: Workshops
- Appointment Approval Committee member support: Workshops and updates on request.
- Membership Services training and support including project compass: Termly face to face updates, email updates, local small group and one to one training.
- Leader induction: contact us to join the working group.
- Recognising adult achievements: Apply for adult awards. Click here for more.
View and download resources (coming soon)
For support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org